Friday 17 June 2011

Hello,
Thanks God because I'm still alive,

I have being away for a long time. About 1 week and 3 days I'm not updating my blog. I get the overall results of the mid-year examinations. Truly, I am a bit disappointed because during the examination that day I was play around. I'm not focus in my study. But, the past is past, i can't turn it back.
So here are my results :


 Pendidikan Syariah Islamiah               A

  Bahasa Melayu                                  A 

  English                                            A-

  Bahasa Arab                                     A-

  Pendidikan Al-Quran dan Assunnah    A-

  Mathematic                                      A-

  Additional Mathematic                       B+

  Chemistry                                        B+

  Sejarah                                            B

  Biology                                            C+

  Physic                                              C


Two additional subject :


  Pendidikan Sivik dan Kewarganegaraan A


  Pendidikan Jasmani dan Kesihatan        A-




5 things I hate about my result :



  1. Why can't I get A+? I hate A-. It looks like an ugly alphabet of A with the sign of negative at the back.
  2. Why my Additional Mathematic cannot be A ? I should do a lot of Add math exercise next time. Hmm
  3. FTW. Why my biology from A- turns to C+? What's wrong with me? Okay I admit it, My laziness takes over me so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ;)
  4. Why I never understand what the teacher teachs me in Physics Class? Argh what can I do? My brain become slow and more slower when I learn Physic. Haha stupid answer. Maybe I should read more reference book and do some exercises.
  5. I hate my whole result. EHhh not all, there's thing I love about my result. It's about my PSI and BA results (; BA result from B to A- and PSI result from B to A, a good achievement, innit?
Gtg, kbai ;) Wish me luck for next examination. Eleven A+. HoHO Happy weekend guys <3



  

5 comments:

  1. Mia kenapa dah jrg onlinee? kita nak call mia tp xde kredit, mia mcm ttbe diam je :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm yaa , Mia busy lh sekarang . jrg on :( lgipun FB tu menggoda oeeemmmgeee kalau on mmg susah nk off -.- Mas ada num rumah tk ? boleh gayut lama lama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good result actually,,believe it or not? i've never got such a good result like you even in my mic term or test.. as long as the word "improve" is still exist,,,,yarhh!!! improve itt!!!! the pretty A+ will be yours!!! good luck bebeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sys for ur advice, jyeah The pretty A+ will be MINE :) Okay, i would do the best for next examination :) Thank you so so much for commenting my result. Seriously, sys menaikkn smngt saya. Pls support me (:

    ReplyDelete